- Great fishing at our Canadian fly-in outpost cabins
- Reasonable and competitive costs
- Comfortable and well equipped outpost cabins
- Well maintained aircraft
- The most experienced Canadian "Bush Pilots" in the north
- Good boats and motors
- Main float plane airbase conveniently located on Rainy Lake at Fort Frances, Ontario across the border from International Falls, Minnesota to save you long and expensive hours of driving
- That we are only 20 minutes away from the International Falls airport that is serviced by Delta Airlines from all major cities in the U.S.
We would like to show you an enjoyable and successful fly-in fishing trip to Canada
All The Comforts of Home - Book Your Fly-In Fishing Vacation Today!
For the person who does not mind doing his own cooking and would enjoy "roughing it" a little, our fly-in deluxe outpost cabins would be the trip for you.
Each cabin is equipped with running hot and cold water, hot showers, wood heating stove, gas cookstove, gas refrigerator, solar lights, barbecue grill, eating and cooking utensils, large comfortable bunks with mattresses, large 14’aluminum boats with padded swivel boat seats, 6 hp Yamaha outboard motors, and an unlimited supply of outboard gas. We have a basic five-day fly-out the morning of the sixth day package plan. Extra days are $100.00/per person. For trips less than the five-day plan subtract $25.00/person/day.
If you are interested in American Plan Lodging accommodations with great fishing click here !
MOOSE HUNTS AVAILABLE!
All Northern Wilderness Outposts Cabins are equipped with: